Information as of March 2019
Bell Network Infrastructure Relocation
Beginning late March 2019
What is the Hurontario Light Rail Transit project?
The Hurontario LRT will be a light rail service connecting people from the Port Credit GO station to the Brampton Gateway Terminal. The Hurontario LRT will connect with the Port Credit and Cooksville GO stations, Mississauga Transitway, MiWay and Züm transit lines.
To accommodate the construction of the Hurontario LRT, Bell is required to move fibre and coaxial network lines.
During this phase, Bell contractors will be working in front of 1215 Hurontario Street (Cousin’s Market).
• Work will begin late-March and will last for approximately
• Work will occur between 8:00 A.M. and 7:00 P.M.,
Monday to Friday.
• Work could be rescheduled due to weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances.
What to Expect
• Every effort will be made to minimize disruption.
• Residents and businesses near the work site can expect to hear noise caused by trucks, generators and other construction equipment related to this work.
• During construction hours, no lane reductions will be required along Hurontario Street.
• At least one property access will be maintained.
Note: at no time will lanes be closed.
For information regarding the Hurontario LRT project and construction updates, follow us on Twitter @HurontarioLRT,
or contact us at the Metrolinx Hurontario LRT project office at 416-202-7500 or email: email@example.com.
• Please take care when travelling near construction areas. Watch for additional signs directing pedestrians as detours may be required.
• Sidewalk access in the area could be affected. Please watch for signage directing pedestrian traffic.
• Please ensure any personal belongings, such as signs, benches and underground sprinklers on city owned land have been relocated prior to the beginning of construction.
• For details on your property boundaries, please refer to your land survey, or consult an Ontario Land Surveyor.
Want the latest construction notices delivered straight to your inbox? Sign up for the HuLRT
newsletter at Metrolinx.com/hurontariolrt. For more information about the Bell civil work or cable relocation, please contact the Hurontario LRT Community Relations staff by
phone 416-202-7500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your patience as we work to build this new project.
Please support your local businesses during construction.