Join us on June 5th, 2019 for Lakeview Village’s 4th Community Meeting! Hosted by Lakeview Community Partners Limited (LCPL) at the Small Arms Inspection Building in Mississauga, guests will have the chance to engage with interactive project materials, chat with the LCPL Project Team and City Staff, learn about the key changes to the Development Master Plan and provide feedback.
What you can expect:
- Hear a presentation from our Master Plan Architect and waterfront revitalization specialists, Sasaki Associates, on the latest updates to the Development Master Plan
- Understand how changes to the plan reflect commentary from the local community and City Staff
- Discover how education, office, tech and innovation will be incorporated into the neighbourhood
- Participate in an immersive engagement experience, including virtual reality, life size renderings and digital 3D modeling
- Deep dive into concepts and ideas for creating a more sustainable, complete community
- Get involved! We want to hear from you, and value your opinion. If you missed the last Community Meeting, we encourage you to join in the conversation, share ideas, raise questions and provide feedback.
- Doors open at 6:00pm; presentation starts at 6:30pm
- Food and beverages will be provided
- Parking is available, and an attendant will be on-site to direct overflow traffic
- Coming with family, friends or neighbours? Consider carpooling to help minimize parking demand and support our initiatives in creating a greener community
- This is an all-ages event. Kids are warmly welcomed with fun-friendly activities
- Awarded “Best New Community (Planned/Under Development)” at the 2019 BILD Awards, Lakeview Village will be Canada’s most transformative mixed-use waterfront development.
Click here to watch our highlight reel from Lakeview Village’s Community Meeting #3.
To learn more about Lakeview Village, visit our website: www.mylakeviewvillage.com