Please be advised that the above will be filming interior and exterior scenes for a TV Series “Gray” at 36 Lake St, 46 John Street, 102 Lakeshore Road W, and JC Saddington Park (Ward 1) between June 21-23rd between the hours of 7am-11pm (daily). Prep will be conducted on June 20th and wrap on June 24th, between the hours of 8am-8pm (daily).
A permit has been granted to allow parking on the following:
- South of Lakeshore Rd E (including overnight parking):
- Lake St, both sides, between Peter St and John St South – CLEARING FOR PICTURE ONLY
- Peter St South, east side of the roadway between Lake St and Bay St
- John St South, west side of the roadway between Lake St and Bay St – CLEARING FOR PICTURE ONLY
- Front St South, east side of the roadway between 35 Front St South to Lake St
- Bay St, north side of the roadway between Front St South and John St S
- Peter St South, east side of the roadway between Lake St to the south dead end – GENERATOR PLACEMENT ONLY
- North of Lakeshore Rd E (no overnight parking):
- Front St North, east side layby between Lakeshore Rd W and John St N
- John St North (E/W section), north side of the roadway between Front St North and Lakeshore Rd W
Production has been permitted to film scenes within JC Saddington Park (53 Lake St) on June 22 & 23rd – primarily the N/E section. No parking is permitted within the Park public lot to ensure access for the public, however, note that the S/E parking lot entrance will be barricaded to ensure safe traffic flow around generator placement on Peter St South.
Production has been approved for intermittent traffic stoppages (max of 3 min) under the supervision of Peel Regional Police not between the hours of 7am – 9am and 4pm – 6pm. A camera is permitted on the roadway, boulevard, sidewalk as long as two-way traffic/pedestrian access is maintained at all times.