The City of Mississauga is reviewing its Fireworks by-law, and we want your input!
From February 22 – March 20, Mississauga residents are invited to provide input about fireworks in Mississauga. Responses will inform recommendations for potential changes to a number of fireworks-related topics including:
- Increasing regulations on fireworks use in Mississauga
- Increasing fines for illegal fireworks use in Mississauga
- Increased enforcement of the fireworks by-law in Mississauga
There are two ways you can provide your feedback into potential changes to the Fireworks by-law:
- Complete the survey online until March 20 at
- Attend one of two Virtual Public Meetings March 2 and 7, 6:30 – 8 p.m. The meetings will include a presentation and question and answer session. Register for the meetings at yoursay.Mississauga.ca/fireworks
Share your ideas, suggestions and feedback about fireworks in Mississauga.
For more information, to complete survey, or to register for a Virtual Public Meeting, visit yoursay.Mississauga.ca/fireworks
This advisory has been translated into: