November 10, 2020
On Thursday, November 12, residents are invited to participate in a City of Mississauga Tele Town Hall session at 7:30 p.m. The live Tele Town Hall will provide important updates to the new and necessary restrictions for Mississauga residents and businesses to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Late last week, the Province declared Mississauga in Red-Control Level as part of Ontario’s new COVID-19 Response Framework. To further slow the spread of COVID-19, Peel Public Health has recommended additional and stricter public health measures that limit in-person interactions.
Residents will be able to listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Region Public Health, and Trillium Health Partners, including:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Peel – Public Health
- Michelle DiEmanuele, President and CEO, Trillium Health Partners
Residents who wish to participate in the session can do so in one of the following three ways:
- Pre-register: residents who wish to participate in the session are encouraged to register their telephone number in advance at the following link: Mississauga.ca/townhall
- Participate online: the Tele Town Hall will be available online.
- Join by telephone: a random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate in advance based on a list provided by a virtual town hall service. The call out is done to ensure as many residents as possible have an opportunity to participate. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up. If you don’t receive a call and would like to participate, dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911 followed by the # key.
City of Mississauga Tele Town Hall to update the community on new and necessary COVID-19 restrictions.
Thursday, November 12, 2020
7:30 to 9 p.m.
For information about the City’s response to COVID-19:
- Visit ca/recovery
- Follow @CityMississauga on Twitter and Facebook
- Watch Mayor Bonnie Crombie’s weekly COVID-19 press conference
For health information, please visit peelregion.ca/coronavirus