Please note that the above will be filming exterior scenes for a TV series “Sort Of” at 2337 Harcourt Crescent (Ward 1) on June 3rd between the hours of 12noon-5am, June 4th. Prep will be conducted on June 2nd, 7:00am-11:00pm and wrap on June 6, 7:00am-7:00pm.
A permit has been granted to allow parking on the following:
- One side of Harcourt Crescent between Barlett Lane and (approx.) 2301 Harcourt Crescent
- One side of Linby Street between Harcourt Crescent and Duchess Drive
Camera equipment on the roadway, boulevard and sidewalk has also been permitted on Harcourt Crescent as long as two-way traffic is maintained at all times and to allow maximum 3-minute traffic stoppages under the supervision of Peel Regional Police not between the hours of 7:00 – 9:00am and 4:00 – 6:00pm.
Affected residents at both locations have been informed of these activities via notification letter. A release form survey was sent to residents with less than 34% objecting in order to allow:
- Afterhours filming activity (before 7am, or after 11pm)
- Afterhours vehicle movement (before 7am, or after 11pm)
- Overnight parking
- Filming to exceed two (2) occurrences within the year on a residential block
- Lighting and/or generators to be oriented toward neighbouring residences
Production has also been granted permission to utilize the South lots at Carmen Corbasson CC (1399 Cawthra Rd, Ward 1) for Production support and parking production/crew vehicles between June 1st, 10pm-June 4th, 4pm.