October 29, 2020
The only thing better than relaxing with a good book on a fall day is the chance to interact with a favourite author.
Mississauga Library’s Author Talk series features a wide range of talented writers. Suitable for ages 13 and up, participants can hear authors read from their books, ask questions, learn about the writing process and find out how they tell their compelling stories.
All Author Talks are free with registration.
Virtual Author Talks that include readings and discussion, presented by Mississauga Library.
Featured Authors and Dates:
- Lawrence Hill* Friday, November 6 Register
- Michelle Good Friday, November 13 Register
- Janie Chang Friday, November 20 Register
- Sheena Kamal Friday, November 27 Register
- Amy Stuart Friday, December 4 Register
- Genevieve Graham Friday, December 11 Register
- 7 to 8 p.m.
*Presented in partnership with Museums of Mississauga.