MISSISSAUGA, ON – River North featuring Award-Winning singer/songwriters Matt Zaddy and Heather Christine are pleased to be teaming up with Nurse Next Door Mississauga to present their 6th Annual Celebration of Irish and Scottish Music “Celtic Roots”. The popular concert will be presented both live in-person as well as online on St. Patrick’s Day – Thursday, March 17, 2022.
- In-Person Concert: presented at 2pm at Clarke Memorial Hall in Mississauga
- Digital Concert: presented at 7pm on Facebook and Youtube (facebook.com/RiverNorthCanada).
Back by popular demand, the concert will showcase River North along with internationally celebrated artists including JUNO nominated Blues Vocalist Johnny Max, JUNO nominated Soprano Loralee McGuirl, Violinist Brigit O’Regan, with Percussionist/Bodhrán Player Jacob McCauley and Mississauga’s Award-Winning Irish Dancers from Michaela Hinds Academy. *Please note Johnny Max and Loralee McGuirl will appear in the digital concert only.
“Music lovers of all ages are invited to join us and sing-along at this annual event,” explains Lucie Shaw, Owner of Nurse Next Door. “We are pleased to support this event which brings so much joy and community spirit to the people of Mississauga. We are pleased to have collaborated with Matt and Heather throughout COVID-19 to present a variety of live and virtual performances for Mississauga residents and seniors alike. What a joy now that we can gather in-person this year.”
Attend the Live Show at 2pm:
- Clarke Memorial Hall, 161 Lakeshore Rd W, Mississauga
- Tickets are $25 per person & available at eventbrite.ca (search Celtic Roots 2022)
- For info call 416-417-6507 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No tickets at the door, all attendees must pre-register