WASTEWATER SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS
BEACH STREET SANITARY SEWER PUMPING STATION
CITY OF MISSISSAUGA
What are we doing?
• Completing necessary repair and replacement works at the Beach Street sanitary sewer pumping station.Why?
• To extend the useful life and reliability of the pumping station as part of the Region of Peel’s State of Good Repair program.
• We expect to start work June 2021 and the project should be completed by Winter 2022.
• Our contractor’s normal working hours are from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. These hours are consistent with the local municipality’s bylaws. We understand this may cause some inconvenience, but a shorter working day would mean the project would take longer to complete.
Traffic and Parking Control
• We may need to reduce traffic to a single lane during construction.
• If we have to reroute traffic, we will place signs giving directions.
• You may feel slight vibrations from the construction work.
• The Region of Peel will always let you know if there are any major changes to the plans.
• We will try to disturb you as little as possible.
• Please call the project manager or inspector if you have any concerns or special needs.
How Did We Do?
• After we’ve finished, we will give you a postage-paid card for you to rate our work.
• Please complete the card and mail it back to us.