Mineola Road East from Friday July 22, 7 am to Monday July 25, 2022, at 10 pm
Works are scheduled to take place 24 hours a day
Mineola Road West from Tuesday August 2, 7 am to Sunday August 7, 2022, at 10 pm
What work is taking place? Construction crews will be installing utilities along Hurontario Street that will also need to cross Mineola Road. This will result in a temporary closure of a portion of Mineola Road East and Mineola Road West respectively.
The Mineola Road East closure is scheduled to begin July 22, 2022, at 7 am to July 25, 2022, at 10 pm. Works are scheduled to take place 24 hours a day.
In accordance with City of Mississauga Noise By-Law Exemption requirements, this notice is meant to advise that residents near the work site can expect to hear noise and vibration caused by trucks, excavators, backhoes, and other construction equipment related to this work. Some of this work is being done overnight so crews will be able to complete this work safely and efficiently.
The Mineola Road West closure is scheduled to begin August 2, 2022, at 7 am to August 7, 2022, at 10 pm. Works are schedule to take place from 7am to 10pm.
During these closures, motorists can access Mineola Road East and Mineola Road West from Hurontario Street using the detour map provided. Please note, work may be rescheduled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances. If you require the most up-to-date information, please reach out to email@example.com.
• A portion of Mineola Road East will be closed from July 22, 2022, at 7 am to July 25, 2022, at 10 pm.
• A portion of Mineola Road West will be closed from August 2, 2022, at 7 am to August 7, 2022, at 10 pm.
• Work could be rescheduled and delayed due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
• Access to Mineola Road East will be maintained through a detour from Hurontario Street, Pinewood Trail and Goldthorpe Road.
• Access to Mineola Road West will be maintained through a detour from Hurontario Street, Indian Valley Trail, and Glenburnie Road.
• Watch for slow moving vehicles entering and exiting work areas.
• Remember to reduce your speed when approaching work zones.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Every effort will be made to minimize disruptions.
• Residents and businesses near the work site can expect to hear noise and vibration caused by trucks, excavators, loaders, triaxles, backhoes, and other construction equipment related to this work.
• MiWay route 8 will be affected by the closure of Mineola Road East. Visit www.miway.ca/updates for updates.
• MiWay near the intersection will continue to operate with regular service.
• Watch for additional signs directing passengers at bus stop as boarding areas may be relocated.
• Please take care when travelling near construction areas.
• Watch for additional signs directing pedestrians as detours may be required.
• Clear and defined walking paths will be maintained during construction to ensure pedestrian safety.
• Metrolinx has a dedicated community relations team in place to work with residents in Peel region through the construction and operation of this transformational transit project.
• 24-hour line 416-202-7500.