March 1, 2021
This live, virtual event will provide updates to Mississauga residents and businesses as the City returns to the Ontario COVID-19 framework and prepares for community vaccination.
You can listen and ask questions to an expert group of panelists from the City, Peel Public Health and Trillium Health Partners.
Panelists will include:
- Mayor Bonnie Crombie, City of Mississauga
- Dr. Lawrence Loh, Medical Officer of Health, Region of Peel – Public Health
- Michelle DiEmanuele, President and CEO, Trillium Health Partners
Residents who wish to participate in the Tele Town Hall can do so in one of the following three ways:
- Pre-register: Register your telephone number in advance: https://vekeo.com/mississauga/#
- Participate online: listen to and ask questions at the Tele Town Hall onlineon March 11
- Join by telephone:
A random selection of residents will receive a telephone call to participate in the Tele Town Hall in advance, based on a list provided by a virtual town hall service. The callout is done to make sure as many residents as possible have an opportunity to participate. If you don’t wish to participate, simply hang up. If you don’t receive a call and would like to participate, dial 1-877-229-8493 and enter ID number: 115911 followed by the # key.