2021 Business Plan and Budget Service Area Presentations
November 24, 2020
Today at Budget Committee, the following programs and service areas presented their 2021 Business Plan and Budget.
Service area presentations are posted below.
- MiWay provides Mississauga with a shared travel choice that is friendly, reliable and respects the environment We help to connect people to their destinations with ease
- Plan, develop, construct and maintain a multi-modal transportation system which efficiently and safely moves people and goods
Regulatory Services (Consent Agenda)
- Achieve compliance with municipal by-laws and provide services in a safe and professional manner to maintain order, safety and community standards in the City
- Culture Service Area and City of Mississauga will grow and support the creative sector, deliver cultural services and enable high quality cultural experiences
- Protect life, property and the environment in the City of Mississauga from all risks through education, enforcement, engineering, emergency response and economic incentive
- The Library exists to provide library services to meet the lifelong informational, educational, cultural and recreational needs of all citizens
Council is to approve the proposed 2021 Business Plan and Budget in 2021 following the Region of Peel Budget.
The next Budget Committee meeting is November 30, 2020. Please visit the Council and Committee Calendar Listings for up-to-date information.