September 27, 2021
Tune in on Wednesday, October 6 at 1:30 p.m. for a Budget Committee meeting to consider 2022 fees and charges for City services. Revenue sources such as transit, recreation and rental fees will be discussed during the meeting, as they help offset the cost of delivering services.
Budget Committee Meeting about fees and charges
Those interested in learning more about the City’s fees and charges
Wednesday, October 6 at 1:30 p.m.
Stay informed and get involved in the City’s 2022 Budget and Business Plan:
- Watch the overview of the 2022 preliminary Budget and Business Plan, presented to the Budget Committee on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 and update on Monday, June 21, 2021
- Visit mississauga.ca/budget and see what you get for your tax dollars
- Attend or watch a Budget Committee meeting via live stream
- Sign up for a 2022 Budget Engagement Session
- Try out the Budget Allocator Tool
- Email a question or comment to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 311
- Follow the City budget conversations and posts on Facebook and Twitter