We’re hiring! At Port Credit BIA we believe in the importance of community and keeping our Urban Village vibrant through beautification and cleanliness. We are currently looking for 10 part-time Streetscape Ambassadors to join our team from May to October 2021!
Weekends shift work
Thursday: 4pm to 10pm
Friday: 3pm to 10pm
Saturday: between 7am-2pm, 3pm to 10pm
Sunday: 8am to 1:00pm, 3pm to 9pm
Streetscape job description:
- Safely engage and enlighten residents and visitors about Port Credit BIA’s available resources and services
- Help maintain the cleanliness and beautification of Port Credit with our #keepPCclean campaign by picking up litter, removing graffiti and flyers, sweeping sidewalks and walkways
- Be the eyes and ears on Port Credit’s Main Street
- Cover the Port Credit BIA area from Maple Ave. to Beechwood Ave. with an emphasis in problem areas
- Report to graffiti, vandalism or any other streetscape issues that arise to the Streetscape Manager
Farmer’s Market job description
- During events, local activities, and daily programming; serve as an extra set of eyes and ears at the Port Credit BIA tent by promoting local businesses and Port Credit BIA marketing initiatives
- Greet guests entering the market and enlighten them about Covid-19 safety practices
- Assist with COVID-19 procedures and protocols. i.e. track number of attendees entering and existing the market, temperature checks, etc.
- Keep the area neat and tidy by sanitizing, sweeping, and assisting with garbage upkeep
- Assist with light set up and take down
- Report to the Customer Service Event Manager
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com with subject line: Application for Streetscape Ambassador.
This is a part-time on-site position.
Application deadline is Sunday, April 25, 2021 at 11:59pm