There will be a rolling closure of various roadways in order to complete the installation of sanitary sewer. Below is the list of all the roadways that will be closed consecutively and will include the duration starting from June 21st, 2021. Please be advised that local traffic will be maintained and all the accesses with direct frontage to the impacted street will have a full access maintained.
- Front St – Lakeshore to South of Port – 3 week duration – June 21st – July 9th
- Port Street – Front St to John St – 2 week duration – July 12th – July 23rd
- Port Street – John St to Peter St – 2 week duration – July 26th – August 7th
- Port Street – Peter St to Fire Station – 1 week duration – August 9th – August 14th
- Port Street – Fire Station to Mississauga Road – 1 week duration – August 16th – August 21st
- Mississauga Road & Port Street Intersection – 2 week duration – August 23rd – August 4th