Carmen Corbasson Community Centre
Virtual Community Meeting
June 22nd 2021
6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
The City of Mississauga will be redeveloping the Carmen Corbasson Community Centre starting in 2022, to ensure the programs and services offered continues to meet the needs of the community. This facility was originally built in 1972, and had an expansion in 2002.
Provisions of this exciting redevelopment will include the following:
• 6 lane, 25 metre indoor aquatics centre and therapeutic (warm water) tank
• Equipment based fitness centre and studio
• Multi-purpose program space
• Improved site circulation
• Cosmetic and functional upgrades on existing spaces (arenas, gymnasium, multi-purpose rooms, walking track)
Artistic representations of the building are for conceptual use only
and are subject to withdrawal and revisions.
We want to Hear From You!
There are several ways to provide your feedback and input on the design of Carmen Corbasson Community Centre and program opportunities.
1 Reserve a spot at our virtual presentation (Tuesday June 22nd @ 6:30 PM)
2 Take a look at the redevelopment plans and give us your feedback with an online survey
Visit mississauga.ca/corbassonredevelop to register and for more information.