On Monday April 26, MiWay will be implementing the following service changes:
- Schedules will change on various routes to respond to ridership demand and ensure service reliability (complete list at link provided below).
- Route 91 Hillcrest-Cooksville GO will be cancelled due to low customer demand. Alternate routes include the revised Route 4 Sherway Gardens, revised Route 6 Credit Woodlands, and Route 28 Confederation. Customer notices at impacted bus stops were installed in March.
- Route 4 Sherway Gardens and Route 38/38A Creditview will have new routing and schedules. These routes will be extended to service the Cooksville GO Station via Hillcrest Avenue (previously serviced by cancelled Route 91) and improve transit network connections. Customer notices at impacted bus stops were installed in March. Route 4 will no longer service the Huron Park Recreation Centre (currently closed). Additional supplementary school trips will be maintained to service students in the area.
- Route 6 Credit Woodlands will be revised to service Webb Drive and Duke of York Blvd between Burnhamthorpe Rd and Confederation Parkway (previously serviced by cancelled Route 91).
- Route 42 Derry will provide new weekday and weekend trips to respond to increasing demand.
- Route 51 Tomken will provide new weekday trips to respond to increasing demand.
- Route 66 McLaughlin will provide new weekday and weekend trips to respond to increasing demand.
- On Victoria Day (Monday, May 24, 2021) buses will operate on a holiday schedule and some routes will not operate due to low customer demand (complete list at link provided below).