December 04, 2020
PRE-DESIGN FIELD INVESTIGATION
LAKESHORE CORRIDOR FROM JACK DARLING PARK TO ELMWOOD AVENUE
What are we doing?
- Performing field investigation services along the Lakeshore Road corridor between Elmwood Avenue and Jack Darling Park.
- Work involves utility stakeouts, boreholes, surveying and photographing assets in the project area as well as test pits to confirm utility locations.
- To determine soil conditions and verify the location of existing underground and above ground utilities along the Lakeshore corridor for design and construction of future Regional infrastructure
- We expect to start work on or about December 14, 2020.
- The project should be completed by December 31, 2021.
What to Expect
- Minor traffic disruptions.
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm.
- There may be occasional Saturday work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Construction project updates can be found at peelregion.ca/construction .