PRE-DESIGN FIELD INVESTIGATION
LAKESHORE ROAD EAST, LAKESIDE AVENUE AND AVIATION ROAD
What are we doing?
• Performing field investigation services along Lakeshore Road East, Aviation Road, Lakeside
Avenue, Hampton Crescent and at the Cooksville Creek near the Beechwood Pumping
Station (see sketch).
• Work involves utility stakeouts, boreholes, surveying and photographing assets in the
project area as well as test pits to confirm utility locations.
• To determine soil conditions and verify the location of existing underground and above
ground utilities for design and construction of future Regional infrastructure.
• We expect to start work on or about March 2021.
• Investigation work should be completed by December 31, 2021.
What to Expect
• Minor traffic disruptions.
• Working hours are Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm.
• There may be occasional Saturday work from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• The Region encourages you to notify the Region of Peel Project Manager if you have special
requirements, or if you have any comments or concerns