April 20, 2021
On April 26, MiWay is extending some routes to service the new Cooksville GO Station and revising schedules on several routes. This is in response to changing ridership demands due to the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuring service reliability.
Service changes include:
- Route 4 Sherway Gardens and Route 38/38A Creditview will both have new routing and schedules – servicing the Cooksville GO, creating better transit network connections. Route 4 will no longer service Huron Park Recreation Centre (currently closed).
- Route 91 Hillcrest-Cooksville GO will be cancelled due to low demand. Alternate routes include the revised Route 4 Sherway Gardens, revised Route 6 Credit Woodlands and Route 28 Confederation.
- Trips will be added to Route 42-Derry, Route 51-Tomken and Route 66 McLaughlin based on increased demand at different times.
- On Victoria Day (Monday, May 24, 2021), buses will operate on a holiday schedule and some routes will not operate due to low customer demand.
- Schedule changes on various routes and updated schedules are available at miway.ca.
More information about these and other service changes is available at miway.ca/april26.
Customers are encouraged to use PRESTO as a contactless way to pay. With PRESTO, your transfer is active for two hours from when you first tap your card on the bus (and you don’t need a paper transfer).
Customers are encouraged to restrict travel to essential trips under the provincewide Stay-at-Home Order. Wearing a face covering is still required under City by-law when riding MiWay, in all indoor public spaces, including inside transit terminal buildings.
For more information on MiWay’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit miway.ca/coronavirus.